I am a Ph.D. student in Data Science at University of California, San Diego. I am currently working with Prof. Babak Salimi. I received my B.Eng. in Information Engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong University, and M.S. in Computer Science from University of California, San Diego. My research interest mainly includes fair and explainable ML, causal inference, ML model debugging and data cleaning.
- 06/23 Our work CRAB got accepted at VLDB’23!
- 03/23 Gave a talk about our recent work CRAB at UCSD DB Seminar.
- 02/23 Serving on the PC of FAccT 2023.
- 01/23 Transferred to the Data Science PhD program at UCSD.
- 04/22 Received SIGMOD 2022 Student Travel Award.